Jesus David Cano Romano
August 3, 2015
20 Fascinating Facts about China Manufacturing
- The manufacturing in china is goes towards with the high technology and it is very complex.
- China is the largest workforce for manufacturing with over 115 million workers
- The average of Chinese worker in manufacturing is earning 0.85 dollar per an hour
- More than 75 percent worlds umbrellas were made in China
- 10 percent of the US goods are manufacturing in China
- More than 50 percent of the toys manufacturing was taking place in China which was sent to US
- More than 45 percent of the GDP was accounted in the year 2004
- 12 increase in the employment in manufacturing sector was raised in China
- The manufacturing in China was providing the full scale manufacturing services for its consumers especially for the multinational companies
- The companies in China are competing with the top scale and quality manufacturing
- More than 80 percent of the exports in total were accounted which were replaced as a raw materials of the manufactured goods.
- Between the years 1998 and 2002, the manufacturing in China had raised towards 12 percent
- China is the fourth largest in the manufacturing industry in the world.
- The manufacturing market in China has raised from the year 1980 and raised towards the 2004 year in the world market share.
- The exports of China was expected to grow more than 47 percent in the next three years
- The Chinese manufacturing was well known for his for the skilled workers with well disciplined
- The Chinese manufacturing companies are focusing on the quality assurance
- Even the government of China was providing best incentives for the companies
- Out of 500 companies, more than 400 companies are investing in the manufacturing in China.
- 15 percent industrial yield was accounted in the year 2012