Jesus David Cano Romano
June 8, 2016
It’s no secret that manufacturing solutions offered in China are much cheaper in China than those available in the West. You can get more products faster and at a lower price. However, some business owners are apprehensive working with Chinese manufacturers because of quality control and transparency issues. Are you also on the fence about contracting a Chinese factory? That’s understandable, but it shouldn’t stop you from pursuing your business goals. All you need to do is to find the right manufacturer to work with to ensure high-quality products and services. Here are some factors to consider when looking for China manufacturing solutions:
- Choose a manufacturing solutions company that specializes in the solution you need—whether that’s metal fabrication, product assembly, LED lighting, tools and hardware, etc.
- Quality is key when it comes to manufacturing. You want your products to be well-made because if they malfunction, your customers and buyers will blame you, not the Chinese factory. Be sure that the manufacturing company cares a great deal about quality control as well as production.
- Do they have good customer service? Manufacturing solutions companies should also take care of their customers. This means they should offer personal responses instead of automated replies to enquiries.
- Check who their other clients are. Do they have clients just like you? If they serve big companies or are affiliated with reputable corporations, that’s a good sign. Some factories also cater specifically to smaller start-up businesses.
- Who are their material suppliers? The materials they use for manufacturing should be reliable as well as well-made.
Contact a Western-owned but China-based manufacturing solutions agency that can take care of everything-from conceptualization right down to marketing. This can minimize and even eliminate a lot of barriers, from cultural gaps to language issues. At China 2 West we have years of experience with manufacturing solutions to help you achieve your personal success.