June 11, 2018
Top 10 Tips to Grow Your Quality Control Inspection Services in China
Quality control inspection is a critical aspect of any manufacturing deal. In China, this is almost always done by a third-party company, making quality control inspections a highly lucrative business to get into. When trying to grow your own quality control inspection services in China, it is important that you take your time to get to know the industry and keep in mind that to succeed in the field, you need to hit home run when it comes to price and reliability. With hundreds of other quality control inspection companies in operation across the country, breaking through the highly competitive field can be a challenge—but one that can be easily overcome with proper guidance. Below are some practical tips to help you grow your own quality control inspection services in the country:
- Understand why people buyers and importers decide for third party inspections. By doing this, you can more easily get around your own unique ways of fulfilling their need.
- Some common reasons why buyers go for a third-party inspection include avoiding careless and non-deliberate mistakes from suppliers, avoiding/discovering deliberate mistakes from suppliers, and verifying the shipment before making any final payment.
- Understand potential clients pain points and create solutions to their problems. Most of the time, quality control issues stem from non-deliberate supplier mistakes, such as improper bar coding, and other minor slip ups.
- Create guidelines for detecting and recognizing deliberate supplier mistakes. Deliberate mistakes are far harder to test for than non-deliberate ones. To address this, you need to make sure that you know the products under inspection from the inside out.
- Quality control inspection services keep suppliers on their toes. With a sound quality control inspection program, you will put your clients’ mind at ease that their products are in good hands. Suppliers will take more care with the production of your products and will be less likely to be cutting corners during production.
- Establish your workflow for streamlined processes and complete efficiency. Clients have their own schedules to meet. Making sure that your process is failsafe and will not cause delay, while putting plans in place to combat common and uncommon inspection issues that might arise.
- Learn about different tests quality control inspection services provide and decide on the ones you want to get into.
- Finally, work out your payment methods and rates.