Credit Card Payment Refund Policy (CCPRP)
- Price and payments. For payment of services contracted with CHINA 2 WEST SERVICES LTD., the customer understands and accepts to bear the following conditions whenever Credit Card payment is a valid and accepted method of payment acknowledged by CHINA 2 WEST SERVICES LTD.
- All Credit Card payments will bear an additional charge 5% over the total amount given or stated by CHINA 2 WEST SERVICES LTD. in any invoice or commercial receipt issued to the customer.
- Refunds and cancellations. The customer acknowledges and accepts that contracting CHINA 2 WEST SERVICES LTD. it’s bounding through an obligation of means regarding the services to be performed by CHINA 2 WEST SERVICES LTD, and because of the nature of this services, the customer is not entitled to ask for a concrete result, excepting in the cases contained in the following point.
Notwithstanding this, refunds will only be brought into consideration in the following specific services: quotation, development, quality control activities and sampling and/or prototypes.
As a condition sine qua non for the refund, this services should be performed in a way that the customer receives a result totally deviated from the expected.
- All sales are final on any services (excluding products) once they are rendered, such as consulting, design work, quality control visits, inspections, etc. No refunds will be issued for services provided;
- Refunds will be given at the discretion of the Company Management (Board of Directors). If payment was received via credit card, the refund will be made to that same credit card, even if different from the contracting customer’s name or ID.
All refund requests must be made by the original contractor or customer.
- This CCPR Policy herein contained must be considered at all effects included as a part of the Terms & Conditions of Contraction.
Any further contract of particular agreement with CHINA 2 WEST SERVICES LTD., can modify this CCPRP in the terms that can consider necessary, with previous communication to the customer.
Duty to Read
I accept that I have a duty to read this refund policy and have done so. I attest to this duty and by purchasing the service. Furthermore, I understand and accept that I am stopped from using lack of reading as a defense against all points contained here.
If you have a question or issue about this Refund Policy or would like more information about our online payments please contact us at our HQ:
China 2 West Services Ltd.
16E Neich Tower
128 Gloucester Road
Wanchai, Hong Kong
E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone our Mainland China office (main domicile of the business) +86 756 3828390.