If you are looking to enter the Chinese market but are worried about the risks involved due to, amongst other things, distance from base, lack of local knowledge, and registered capital required to open a Chinese company then C2W can help give you your initial presence in China through our Managed Outsourcing services.
Through our WFOE in Zhuhai we are able to offer a full range of services to allow you to place a foot into China without having to dive fully in.
For a one off setup cost and monthly charge China 2 West can give you the following:
- A China presence with legal office & delivery address & contact number(if needed)
- Legal employees working Full Time on your business
- Computer infrastructure and server space in China
- Desk space and fully equipped meeting facilities
- Administration behind your employees for all HR and local finance related matters.
Also for additional one-off fees we can aid in management of certain projects and negotiations & management of contacts and letters of intent.
This is by far the cheapest and easiest way for you to get a taster of the Chinese market and give you the information you need to make the big decision on whether to enter China or not.
Each proposal is unique to your situation, whether you need 1 employee or 10. We will also sign to say that you can keep the employees if you decide to enter China yourselves at a later date.
Contact us for a proposal giving details of your current business and what you are looking to achieve in China and we can then start discussing in detail how C2W can help.