As you design and develop a product, you need to make sure that it will look and work as intended. So, it makes sense to include prototyping into your product development process. In this way, China prototype manufacturing can help you with that. Especially if you lack the resources and equipment to do your own prototyping. Because outsourcing this critical stage in product manufacturing to China could help cut your costs and ensure a high-quality product for testing and analysis. However if you are new to this type of service that they offer, here are 5 facts about Prototype Manufacturing in China:
Choose The Right Manufacturing Company
- Ffirst things firstNot all companies are the same. There may be a lot of China prototype manufacturing companies, but not all of them can produce the most outstanding results. So, you need to be careful when choosing which company to trust. Work only with established and reputable service providers with a proven track record of helping manufacturers from abroad.
In House Manufacturing
- Work is done in the house. As reputable companies have their own equipment and manpower for prototyping. This way, they are able to offer the most competitive price on their service. They conduct in-house prototyping in their own facility. Also, they invested in high-quality and cutting-edge machinery and equipment to finish the job accurately and quickly.
3D Rapid Prototypes Methods
- Modern prototyping methods are used. 3D printing is one of the leading technologies used in China prototype manufacturing. This allows service providers to create any prototype of up to 30cm cubed, and this makes it possible for them to accept same-day service. In-house industrial designers and design engineers use an array of engineering software, such as ProE, AutoCAD, and Solid Works to create highly detailed, and easy-to-modify designs before the prototype is produced.
One Stop Service
- It can be a standalone service. Are you outsourcing your product manufacturing to China? Some companies offer prototyping as a standalone service, but they can also add it as a means to help their in-house general design teams and engineers.
- More options for you. Established China prototype manufacturing specialists work with a local facility to expand their service offerings to you. This way, they are able to offer injection molding. For example, SLS and SLA rapid prototyping, CNC machining, silicone and rubber molding, clay molding, and aluminum tooling.