Promotional products are basically corporate gifting items. The marketing and sales department of almost all types of global businesses at some point or the other practices corporate gifting that is mostly done to their business partners, B2B customers, dealers, retailers, vendors and suppliers, to media people and/or to the end customers. Promotional products can be handed out at promotional events, during national festivals or the celebration of a milestone etc.China is one of the largest manufacturers of promotional gift items today.
China promotional products stand apart from the rest due to two reasons:
- Cheap and affordable pricing; and
- Excellent quality products
The Certain Key Criteria
When it comes to gifting items, Chinese manufacturers offer maximum possible options to their buyers. However, when you intend to procure China promotional products, you need to ensure that the Chinese supplier meets the certain criteria:
- Having a good record. Also, being highly recommended by previous customers. Ask for references – not only local contacts, but also international customers who have bought promotional products from the supplier before. Some of the suppliers are world-famous today for their professional services. You can choose to work with only the reputed ones in the industry. You need to ask lots of questions to find out if they can offer the exact kind of gifts and solutions that you need. Experienced and specialized suppliers will have a flexible attitude to find the best solutions for your requirement.
- Have the necessary experience and expertise to offer good quality branding service.
- Offer China promotional products that have been manufactured under strict quality control and compliance standards. You would obviously not want to handover an unsafe and risky branded gift to your business client or dealers.
- You need to ensure that the Chinese supplier has the means to package the items professionally. In addition, you need to make sure if they have proper logistics team in place to handle the export procedures. They are like party to international insurance and have the capacity to coordinate well with the ports during transit of the shipment.